You’re forgiven for not hanging around to see how things have been going here. I’ve been gone for far too long, but I’ll plead “Real Life Happens” and let it go at that. I’ve been extraordinarily busy, and happily so, with a long list of things that I’ll be sharing with you over the course of the next couple of months.
- Teaching an overload the first semester of the school year, during which half of my classes were Physics and half were Computer Science;
- The development of a new Computer Science curriculum for my school, Advanced Topics in Computer Science.
- The slow-but-steady consideration of what direction Technology and Computer Science programs will take over the course of the coming years (as far as I can tell, anyway).
- A reconsideration of the primary topics of interest for this website/blog.
- A consideration of the “Own Your Own Domain” movement.
- A consideration of Content Management Systems / Static Site Generation
- A discussion concerning Edward Snowden
- Rumination on Twitter and email as communication media
- A report from the field regarding a student field trip to a Linux conference in southern California.
- And other topics too numerous to mention.
We’ve got lots to do, eh?
Let’s get started! :)